Berco Medium Range offers a resistant, durable and affordable set of solutions for your undercarriage needs, both for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the Aftermarket, for 7- to 50-ton track-type machines with 140-228.6 mm chain pitch.
- Dry, greased, sealed or lubricated chains and heavy duty chains, available in more than 11,000 configurations
- All configurations available with single, double, and triple grousers
- Cast steel shoes for swamp, flat type shoes, bent ends shoes, polyurethane track shoes, etc.
- Cast, forged or fabricated idler types, available in more than 500 configurations
- Single flange, double flange or inner flange rollers, available in more than 1,500 configurations
- More than 600 configurations of sprockets and segments
- Low and high temperature versions for extreme applications
- Undercarriages for special applications: conveyor, pipeline handling, milling machines, forestry machines, etc. – including the new Rotating Bushing Track System “Robustus™”